Chromecast is available in the TrueFire iOS app: version 3.6.2
When in the vicinity of a Chromecast enabled device, the Chromecast icon will appear on the TrueFire iOS app video screen. Select this icon to cast the video. (You can also Chromecast any TrueFire webpage using the Google Chrome browser.)
Cast a browser tab from Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you're already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what's on your TV.
- When you're done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast Stop.
Cast videos and media
- On the TrueFire iOS app video you're watching, click Cast .
- You'll see the video or images on your computer and TV, but you’ll only hear sound on your TV. Sounds for other tabs and apps will still play on your computer.