Legacy Downloads: Zips (Outdated April 2015)
Prior to April 2015, TrueFire courses were downloaded as individual zip folders. If you purchased and downloaded a course, you can still work with the individual players using the help guides below. For optimal integration, please download the NEW TrueFire Desktop App course player to manage all your courses from one centralize location.
- Legacy Stand-alone Player for Mac (zip)
- Legacy Stand-alone Player for Windows (zip)
- How to unzip the legacy standalone zip player (Windows/Mac)
- Legacy zip folder is slow or incomplete?
- Working with Player 3.0 (black) Widescreen
- Linux Player Displays Older Course Content
- Upgrade download to the Software Disc version
- Mac Warning: "PowerPC applications are no longer supported"
- "Mac Video Player" is damaged and can't be opened." Legacy zip folder
- Can't Unzip: Operation not permitted or Decompression Failed (Mac)
- Open Program from Unidentified Developer (Mac)